The Conversation Connect Game
- Stay in the “editing mode” to play the game
- Your team will try to get 5 colors in a row by asking the corresponding question. Think of it as connect 4 but with numbers and questions! You want to try to block the other teams from reaching 5 in a row.
- Teams should take turns choosing which number they would like based on the spot they would like to place their pawn.
- Go to the question/prompt slide by clicking on the corresponding button located on the right side of the board. (When you click on the button, a “bubble” will pop up. Then click that link to get to the right side.)
- Answer the corresponding question/prompt. (Team that selects the number should answer)
- Return to the main Game board by clicking on the “Return to Game board with purple arrow” button in the right hand corner.
- Move your game pawn to cover the number just answered. Once a team has placed their piece on a number, that spot can not be used again by another team.
- Players continue to take turns answering questions/prompts and moving their pawn pieces until the first team has completed a vertical, horizontal, or diagonal with 5 in a row.